Tagged again..

I got a honest scrap award from Renu..With the award comes a tag, 10 things about you which are not obvious (less known)..well there would be many which are known to people who know me in person...But in blog world less people know them...

1. I have become a movie freak now..I try going to theater every Friday/Saturday to see a movie. if i did not  then i will download and see the movie.

2. I like having freedom at work...I hate bosses who want everything to be done in their way..thank god my boss is not like that..

3. I loose my temper very fast..of course working on it now.

4. I hate people who beg. If i see a elder person begging i buy him food and give him but never drop a coin in his hand. I don't trust them in that case. So better is get them food.

5. I get infuriated when anybody has health problem in my family.

6. I hate all the politicians in India and at one point of time i feel that i will be a better minister than so and so.

7. I always wanted to be pilot. One gives a chance to me now i would love to.

8. None of my family members and friends except my sister and fiance know that i do blogging [:D]

9. I like long drives..Especially if you give me steering i love it.

10. I like dolphins and dogs the most. Even today if i see a dog and i can afford biscuits i never rethink.. I will go to USA one day for seeing the dolphin show.

Hmmm..Choosing 10 points is the toughest part.

Thanks Renu for the award...

Priya.

2 comments:

very well done Priya..These thing bring our a very clear picture of your personality..You are a no nonsense girl with certain ideas..like with begging..Liked reading your tag.

Its better if family doesnt know, otherwise freedom is lost in blogging.

 

got to know you.so what if you had a tough time putting up 10 points. BTW thanks for dropping at my blogspace. Hope you come for more.