Work Politics...Is it so disturbing...

Seems like a topic that i dreaded to write from long time on a blog...These days it has become so obvious of everybody to complain "this guy in my office does this way" "my boss just does not understand and take responsibility"

It seems that its not work politics that are being played it seems that the tolerance level of people have gone down drastically...the knowledge part is the main thing...we learn in our first jobs and then in the second job and in the third job and finally we say now i know more and i am in a state of teaching...why the hell my boss does not understand it?

I feel what ever you learn how much ever you gain experience you have a boss and its a simple equation...You have been appointed undersome one else shows that you are not completely capable enough of holding everything and anything...and that proves he knows more than you...So what i ask is..why cant you accept him the way he is...

I always tell people...why do you fight with him...at the end whether you like him or not..you got no other choice and you will have to live with him till the time you are in that company...People reply back saying nahi i will change my team i will change my boss...I keep telling them thats not gonna solve the root problem...it still remains that way...

I some times wonder...My dad is my role model..he worked in a centralized back for 35 years and believe me i never heard him saying "I am resigining from this bank"...its not that he had all the fruitful career...he was also denied promotions for stupid reasons...he was transffered since some one else wanted to come to that place...his own batchmates played politics with him...but what he always use to say is its not the time to resign since i still have to learn things from here...

So the basic point is...Everywhere in this world where ever you work...there will be politics you have only one choice to choose...Whether you want to be a part of it...or not..

When you choose not be a part of it then don't complain do your work honestly...and belive that your boss knows what you are doing...he is not being paid to torture you...he knows but some times he reacts because of some one else not cause of you...leave it when he reacts...don't get into a fight with...it helps...

Priya.

1 comments:

So the basic point is...Everywhere in this world where ever you work...there will be politics you have only one choice to choose...Whether you want to be a part of it...or not....exactly..one can never escape and one nevr should, thats what i also learned in my life.